Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and (“SocialGreg”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SocialGreg at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. SocialGreg makes no warranties, expressed, or implied. As a result of this, it disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SocialGreg does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of using the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SocialGreg or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Internet site, even if SocialGreg or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SocialGreg does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SocialGreg may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SocialGreg does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SocialGreg has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SocialGreg of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to SocialGreg’s website shall be governed by the laws of
without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Website.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please contact our support team. Alternatively, you may reach us through the contact form.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents, who can be reached through the contact form. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. SocialGreg reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction, and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- SocialGreg is not affiliated with any Social Media platform.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with the social media platforms’ rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use SocialGreg at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your social media account is banned for any reason.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the customers’ sole responsibility to ensure their accounts and posts are set to “public” during their use of the SocialGreg service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- Upon purchasing our service, you agree that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.